WEA Course Prices
Please see the Courses and Day Schools pages for fees for individual courses.
Fees are kept as low as possible and our programmes represent excellent value for money; we are non-profit making, supported by the Skills Funding Agency. For the cost of a particular course or day school please see course details.
Do you may qualify for free courses?
Courses are free to people who claim, or are dependent on someone claiming, any of the following:
- Job Seekers Allowance,
- Employment Support Allowance,
Work Activity Group, Related
- Council Tax Benefit,
- Income Support,
- Housing Benefit,
- Working Tax Credit,
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Asylum Seeker.
Please indicate your status when booking or enquiring about a course; you can ring or email the WEA Regional Office if you are unsure if you qualify.
You may qualify for Discretionary Learners Support
You may also apply for Discretionary Learner Support (DLS) which offers financial support to students on low household income. This covers help with costs incurred as a result of attending a WEA course.
Apply to WEA Eastern Region Cambridge:
- Phone: 01223 417320
- Email: email@example.com
- You don’t have to sign up for the whole year in advance and most people sign up for each term separately. Or you can book and pay any time before the course starts if that would work better for you – in this case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Annette on 01603 629557 so we know you will be attending and we have an indication of numbers
- Sorting out class lists and collecting fees is an important part of the WEA administration and it helps us a lot if you book as early as possible.
- All payments for courses and day schools must be made on-line. This facility is offered through our national website and you will be directed there when you select enrol online link. If you prefer you may make your booking by telephone 0300 303 3464.
- If after the first session of a course you decide it is not for you, we will be happy to refund your fee. (This option is available after the first session only )
- If a course is cancelled for any reason, we will inform you by email and/or by telephone and will refund your fees.
- Please make sure we have your current contact details so we can inform you of any cancelled classes (due to extreme weather for example).