Book a place
You can book courses (and pay) by calling 0300 303 3464 (local rates) Mon – Fri 10.00 am – 3.00 pm) Or you can book directly on line. Please have course information and your bank details to hand.
Notes on enrolment and induction to courses (does not apply to day schools)
- Please arrive a few minutes early for the first session of each course to complete enrolment and registration.
- The tutor will be introduced and will
- give you an outline of the course and what you can expect to learn
- ask you to fill in a pre-course form asking about prior knowledge (if any) which you give back to the tutor; you will see this form again at the end of the course. The tutor is obliged to collect this information as part of his/her contract with the WEA – and most students find it very helpful
- ask you to check your telephone number and email address on the register (so we can contact you easily if required)
Booking and paying for Day Schools and visits
(These cannot currently be booked on-line or by free phone)
- by post to: Annette Conn 78 Bracondale, Norwich, NR1 2BE. On the back of the cheque please write the name of the day school(s), your address, tel. and email.
- for more information about Days Schools and availability of places, contact Annette 01603 629557